Couple of questions on MapScript and the Map File

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Mon Aug 16 12:41:45 EDT 2004

There is an angle member for the label object but it will not rotate the
entire map.
Is that what your looking for?

Lowell

The following message was sent by Huey Brantley
<huey.brantley at VANDERBILT.EDU> on Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:48:27 -0500.