Couple of questions on MapScript and the Map File

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Fri Aug 13 16:26:24 EDT 2004

On Aug 13, 2004, at 1:48 PM, Huey Brantley wrote:

> 1) Is there a way to apply a rotation to the map with mapscript?  I
> have
> found references to a "ANGLE" member but I don't think mapscript
> supports it.
>
> 2) Can you label using multiple fields from a data source?  I'd like to
> concatenate two or more fields to form the label.
>
> Thanks,
> Huey Brantley
> Vanderbilt University

Answer to 1 is yes, for the SWIG and PHP mapscripts, version 4.3 (in
CVS only).
You never asked the question so directly on IRC this morning. :)

Sean

--
Sean Gillies
sgillies at frii dot com