Multiple labels along a line

Berend Veldkamp berend.veldkamp at ARIS.NL
Tue Aug 17 10:33:45 EDT 2004

Hi David,

The line segments are short enough, so one label per segment wil suffice.
When I set MINDISTANCE to 0, PARTIALS and FORCE to true, I still get
only one label per line. Here's the relevant part of my mapfile:
LAYER
   NAME nummers
   TYPE annotation
   DATA route