Problem compiling Mapserver

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Wed Aug 18 10:39:11 EDT 2004

The binaries are back up.  I updated my zope instance to use the latest,
and I had some trouble bringing one of the libraries that support file
system views along with it.

Get your copy of the freshest CVS Windows Python mapscript available at
http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/mapserver/build_output

Howard