FW: What's Wrong With This Picture?

Pagurek, Debbie PAGUREKD at AGR.GC.CA
Wed Aug 18 11:08:45 EDT 2004

It's best to keep copying the MapServer list - someone there might have
the answer.

Is your server available to the public? I can't seem to see it given the
URL you are using.  Sid - is that sid.net or sid.org?

You should also be able to view your map using mapserver CGI - e.g.
using ?map=/var/www/aviano/aviano.map&mode=map&layer=Aviano1

I think there might still be something strange with your imageurl - what
does the server expect to see to point to the location of images?  I
don't think it would be http://sid/var/www/aviano/tmp/ as you have
specified. But then again, I'm not sure if that imageurl parameter is
important if using wms requests or mode=map.  It might only be used when
you specify mode=browse - can someone out there clarify this?

The only other thing I can suggest is to send someone your raster image
to see if they can get it working on their machine.

Can anyone else on the list comment on this issue?  I still have a
feeling that this is either a problem with extents or projection or
something in the mapfile.

Debbie