Error: legend template

nhi791 at abdn.ac.uk nhi791 at ABDN.AC.UK
Thu Aug 19 07:02:02 EDT 2004

Dear list:

Does anyone know what is wrong? when I used Maplab MapBrowser and tried to
open the tutorial map file: tutorial.map, the following message appeared in
the Legend area and the legend did not appear:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: generateLegendTemplate(): Error while opening
template file. in
C:\msapps\maplab-2.2\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 468

The following is part of map_session.php with line 468 in red:
// process the template
         $szResult = $this->oMap->processlegendtemplate( $aszTag );

         //log exit
         $this->logFuncEnd( LOG_ALL, "processLegendTemplate() done" );
         return $szResult;

I use IIS server, php4.3.8., Mapserver4.2, and Maplab2.2.

Many thanks

Jianjun

email: j.wang at abdn.ac.uk