PHP mapscript queries

David Bitner bitner at MACNOISE.COM
Thu Aug 19 15:08:22 EDT 2004

Does anyone have some sample code that will do the following in PHP
mapscript:

Query by attribute (only retrieve one result)
Zoom to the result with the result highlited

Right now, I am able to use querybyattributes to create a successful query
and retrieve the number of results but I cannot find a good example of how
to get any further information into PHP or how to zoom.  Also, is it
possible to query the entire extents of the mapfile rather than just what is
in the current extent?

If anyone could put example code for such a "search for location" on the
wiki and advertise it here, that would be great, otherwise I could take the
code from any response and post it to the wiki.

Thanks,
David