Thanks for the help...

Reuven Levitt reuven at LEVITT.NET
Fri Aug 20 16:36:21 EDT 2004

First thanks for the quick replies.

"STATUS DEFAULT"
made the difference.

If its not too much trouble I have a couple more
questions.

I am still having a problem creating my own GeoTiff
files.  I took an image from NASA of the entire world,
and wanted to make it into a GeoTiff.  I did what I
thought would work, but mapserver refuses to load the
image.
Check it out:
http://www.reuvenlevitt.com/world_rectified_image.tif
http://www.reuvenlevitt.com/world_rectified_image.TWF

What am I doing wrong?

What is the best may to convert a JPG or Tiff raster
image into a mapserver usable GeoTif image?

Also when I change the EXTENT in the map file certain
layers disappear/appear automatically.  How does this
happen, what makes a certain layer show up or
disapear.  Is there a way to define this for each
layer, or at least have them always be there?
I tried
MINSCALE 1
MAXSCALE 99999999999
in the layer, but it didnt work.