Mapserver Displays Incorrect Image, Help!

David Horowitz mapuser at VERYSPEEDY.NET
Thu Aug 26 09:42:54 EDT 2004

Good catch!  I have PHP configured both as a CGI and as a Apache DSO on
the server, where .php files load as the DSO and .phtml files load
through the CGI version.  All of my scripts running mapserver mistakenly
had the .php extension.  Switching them to .phtml seemed to fix the
problem, although I'm still going to test further just to make sure.
Thanks so much this has saved me a ton of headaches.

David