Help Anyone?? Mapserver crash on text Flash (SWF) output... known problem?

Reuven Levitt reuven at LEVITT.NET
Mon Aug 23 19:48:38 EDT 2004

Part of the problem was solved by using FDB fonts
(Thanks for the tip Yewondwossen).  Ming seg-faults if
TTF are used.
However, I found that I must also not use the
FULL_RESOLUTION=FALSE or TRUE

If this parameter is set no text shows up.

However now that text is showing up it is coming up as
Giberish (nonsence character strings).

Any tips?  Anyone?  Please???

Reuven.