Solved !! Mapserver crash on text Flash (SWF) output... known problem?

Reuven Levitt reuven at LEVITT.NET
Mon Aug 23 20:20:31 EDT 2004

Ok it looks like I am having a conversation with
myself, but at least this is all saved so people with
the same problems my find my solutions.

Anyways I found that the FDB fonts on the ming site do
not work for me (I just get a mess).

I found these FDB fonts that do work:
http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/download/fdbfonts.tar.gz

Either way, I now have my test case working, and I can
start working on solving some real world problems.

I am sure I will be asking more questions soon :)

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and help,
Reuven.