JPEG 2000 format instead of TIFF for a RASTER layer

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Wed Aug 25 23:32:17 EDT 2004

Brant -

You mentioned "tile", so I assume you're using a TILEINDEX.  You mention
changing the PATH attribute of the shapefile - could you be a little
more specific?  Could you post the LAYER definition in your MAP file for
this layer?  I would expect that you would use gdaltindex to create a
new TILEINDEX shapefile with the new filenames in it (remember that
gdaltindex will add to an existing file, so you'll want to create a new
one).  Then you would change the TILEINDEX statement in your MAP file to
refer to this new shapefile.

    - Ed
Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: +1 978 251-4242   Fax: +1 978 251-1396