JPEG 2000 format instead of TIFF for a RASTER layer

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu Aug 26 15:30:18 EDT 2004

Brant Anderson wrote:
> Here is a line from the apache web server log file:
>
> [Thu Aug 26 02:29:45 2004] [error] [client 192.168.1.101] malformed
> header from
> script. Bad header=GeoJp2 info found...: /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserv421
>

> Maybe that has something to do with it. If so, any ideas how to fix this?

Brant,

It would appear the JPEG2000 driver in GDAL is spitting out a small debug
message to stdout and this is screwing everything up.  I looked in the
current source and this doesn't seem to exist anymore so it must be old.

Edit gdal/frmts/jpeg2000/jpeg2000dataset.cpp and search for a printf
statement with the text "geojp2 info found" and delete that line.

Or alternatively, update to the latest GDAL from CVS or a nightly snapshot.

Best regards,