POSTLABELCACHE

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at CCGIS.DE
Fri Aug 27 06:04:22 EDT 2004

Hello list,

I have a problem with POSTLABELCACHE.

 In my mapfile I have an Annotaion-Layer. For the labeling I defined a
backgroundcolor. By default for Annotaion-Layers the LABELCACHE is true.
That means all Layers are drawn and at the end the ANNOTAION-Layers are
drawn on top.

But I want the map tp be drawn in the order I defined in the mapfile. I
set POSTLABELCACHE FALSE  but still the ANNOTAION-Layer is drawn on top.

Does anyone has an idea?

#-----------------------------
LAYER
    NAME "text"
    TYPE Annotation
    STATUS ON
   POSTLABELCACHE FALSE

  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
  CONNECTION "user=admin dbname=cities host=localhost"
  DATA "the_geom from (select * from text) as foo using unique oid using
SRID=31466"

 METADATA
  WMS_SRS 'epsg:31466'
  WMS_TITLE 'Text'