JPEG 2000 format instead of TIFF for a RASTER layer

Brant Anderson brant at MUDLABS.COM
Fri Aug 27 18:45:11 EDT 2004

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am using a TILEINDEX layer as a
reference for each tile. Therefore, a georeferenced image nor a world
file is required (the layer provides this information).

Brant