class expression problem

Tomasz Wlazłowski wlazlowski at IGPIK.WAW.PL
Mon Aug 30 04:29:52 EDT 2004

Hello after weekend!

It's ok. I'm really happy that I have opportunity to talk with You.
Zooming in, zooming out and recenter are basic functions that work in
main app. I know that, and of course there is no need use a query/nquery
mode.
Exactly I just need to know how to pass to mapserver DB code (in my case
from [STREET] column ) and its extends (also passed from DB).

<input type="hidden" name="layer" value="Qroads">
<input type="hidden" name="map_Qroads_class_expression value = "[STREET]">
<SELECT value="1" NAME="map_Qroads_class_expression"
onchange="javascript:Doit();" <javascript:Doit();>>
<OPTION value="none"> select street </OPTION>
<OPTION value="none">---------------- </OPTION>
<OPTION value="abc">street_A</OPTION>
<OPTION value="cde">street_B</OPTION>
<OPTION value="efg">street_C</OPTION>

As You can see I have a layer named "Qroads" and so far I know how to
pass to app ID value from [STREET] COLUMN (what gives me only one object
visible in my map e.g. street_A) . Next step that I need to do is pass
its extends to obtain zoomed map to selected object.
If you have any ideas, please share with me.

Tomasz Wlazlowski

wlazlowski at igpik.waw.pl