trouble building mapserver on win 2000

Bejot, Jason T NWD02 Jason.T.Bejot at NWD02.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Mon Aug 30 12:07:25 EDT 2004

My coworker and I are new to the list and we're having a really tough time
finding what we need to solve our problem.  All we are looking for is a
mapserv.exe that has Oracle Spatial, SWF, and the regular image formats
(jpg, gif, png...).  My coworker has already downloaded the one available at
the mapserver site, however it is only 116k compared to our current one that
is 2.5M and when she places the files in the oracle application server (aka
Apache 1.3.something) it doesnt work.  She is looking for either a how-to on
building mapserver or an already compiled one with the stuff that we need.
Any help is greatly appreciated.