[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] RE : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] 4.4 Windows Binaries (Oracle, SDE, and others)

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Wed Dec 1 12:04:07 EST 2004

Nicolas,

You need to download the GeoExpress SDK for Windows - vc6 SDK rather than
the vc7.1 version. It is on the SDK download page right above the 7.1
version. I don't think the 7.1 version will work, but I'm not 100% sure on
that.

Howard