[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] RE : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] 4.4 Windows Binaries (Oracle, SDE, and others)

Fernando S. simon at INF.UNIVALI.BR
Thu Dec 2 11:03:51 EST 2004

Hi Nicolas,
     In this new version the connection string didn't changed.
     This error didin't occured here, if you will look the source code
this message appear only when the mapserver didn't connected the Oracle.
So, are you tried with FastCGI support? How are you call the mapserver
(CGI)? Is it query mode?
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer