MapServer 4.4.0 released

Bernhard Klingseisen 0098klbe at EDU.FH-KAERNTEN.AC.AT
Thu Dec 2 06:14:33 EST 2004

Hi, I cannot answer your question but want to add an extra questiuon
instead. I've been trying to install the php_mapscript_44.dll extension
with php5 (as an apache module) for some time but apache returns me an
werror when starting: "PHP startuo: Unable to load dynamic
library 'c:\web\php\ext\php_mapscript_44.dll' - the module was not found "
(translated from German). The same happens for php_proj.dll

I don't have problems with the other extensions, so the path must be right.
Is there some incompatibility with PHP5? Although the change log promiseses
at least experimental PHP5 support.

I'm working with Apache 2 on windows XP. I use the php5 binaries for
windows as a module. Do I have to install php as CGI?

I hope somebody can help me with this issue.

Bernie