SLD Filter Using Default Mapfile Rendering

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Thu Dec 2 20:06:45 EST 2004

The filter in the LAYER/METADATA object is set as:

"wfs_filter" "somefilterstring"

...which you could set via map_layername_wfs_filter (the developers can
confirm this -- I'm guessing this is allowed.

..Tom