[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] CGI Error - 4.4 Windows Binaries

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Dec 3 12:33:33 EST 2004

Nicolas,

A couple of thoughts.  It could be very likely that my binaries are borked
with respect to Oracle Spatial.  My binaries are *not* compiled with
FastCGI support, and Fernando might be able to comment more about its
current relationship to Oracle Spatial support.  The cvs log shows a
significant change to maporaclespatial.c right at 4.4 beta 1.  Things have
very likely changed significantly since the 4.3 binaries you were using
were made.

As for my binaries, I only really use the SDE support, which seems to be
working fine.  My guess is that something is funky in my binaries, or
you've run into some sort of bug.  Any chance you can use shp2img.exe to
test your mapfile and attach the msvc debugger to the process?

Howard