getting map extent when using maxy and scale on cgi interface {Scanned} {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Sun Dec 5 20:12:28 EST 2004

Hi Thomas,

As far as I know imgext an output parameter, mapserver fills it with
extents of actual image, mapext is the input parameter for the next
map generated. Insert [imgext] into your html template and you can see
the values.

Bye
Zoltan