Oracle Spatial and Mapserver 4.4

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Dec 6 10:09:23 EST 2004

Hi list,

I saw some e-mails from Nicolas on trying to use Oracle Spatial support in
4.4. Did you already get it to work Nicolas, or anybody else?

We are experiencing the same problems, 4.2 binaries work, but 4.4 binaries
don't. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with Howard Butler's
binaries as our own binaries experience the same problem (all requests to
the database time out, GetCapabilities, GetMap etc.).

Just before we investigate this further, did anything *magically* "happen"
in the meantime (Fernando?) ?

Best regards,
Bart