Oracle Spatial and Mapserver 4.4

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Dec 6 10:27:48 EST 2004

Okay, we seem to have maps now.

Only things like WMS GetFeatureInfo, WMS DescribeLayer give an internal
server error.

Premature end of script headers: mapserv.exe

I do have a USING UNIQUE statement, so query functions should work.

DATA "LOCATIE FROM MRG_GEMEENTEN USING UNIQUE ID SRID 90112"

Also, do define a WMS_EXTENT for your layers otherwise the WMS
capabilities don't work, something should be done about error handling
there. There is an error message in the error log:

msOracleSpatialLayerGetExtent(): OracleSpatial error. Function not
implemented yet

Best regards,
Bart