[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Oracle Spatial and Mapserver 4.4

Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy] nicolas.fortin at EC.GC.CA
Mon Dec 6 11:16:35 EST 2004

Unfortunately, here's a message I saw on the wiki...

"Due to spamming problems, editing is currently disabled for the MapServer Wiki."

I know my last post seems confusing to many of you (it is for me too!) but with some search, I found that the crash happens in one of the function in the oraclient9 dll (funtion name = kpufhndl).

I don't know if this could help but i'm upgrading my test Oracle database from 9.2.0.1 to 9.2.0.4 ...

Nicolas

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Fernando S. [mailto:simon at inf.univali.br]
Envoyé : Monday, December 06, 2004 8:50 AM
À : bartvde at XS4ALL.NL; MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU; Fortin,Nicolas [SteFoy]
Objet : Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Oracle Spatial and Mapserver 4.4

Hi Bart,
    About the extent I will try to add this support for the next
version. I didn't tested with WMS functions, can you show how are you
trying to use WMS functions?
    I am trying to fix the Nicolas problem, but how Howard saw can be a
package problem.
    About the docs, I tried update the new documentation for Oracle
Spatial wiki page, but the status changed to "Read Only"???
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
LCA - http://g10.cttmar.univali.br