Formula for converting pixels to long lat points

Todd Birkenholtz toddbirkey at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 6 15:22:04 EST 2004

Formula for converting pixels to long lat points

After I create a static image using the EXTENT   -125.3556 10 -67 49.5 Mapserver creates a image that is 449x349 pixels

I would like to use a ismap to reference the x,y  points on my image and then pass that information to a second web app that will convert the pixel X,Y to  long, Lat  points.

I tried a couple of formulas I found in the list but I can not seam to get it to work.

Thanks for your help.

Todd Birkenholtz