projection config in mapfile

Matthew Perry mtperry78 at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Dec 6 17:12:14 EST 2004

Jon,

  Try http://ocean.csl.co.uk/ ... you can browse the
database and search for "Maryland" in the Coordinate
Reference Systems table. The "coord_ref_sys_code" is
what you're looking for. For example if the code is
26710, your projection blcok would look like:

PROJECTION
 "init=EPSG:26710"
END

If it's not listed there, you'll have to look up the
correct proj4 parameters. Hope this helps.

Matt Perry
Humboldt State University