Emulating mode=map with python mapscrip t

Ryan, Adam ARyan at CO.LINN.OR.US
Wed Dec 8 15:07:30 EST 2004

Weird...neither of these works for me:
---------
print "Content-type: image/png"
print
print mapImg.write()
---------
mapImg.save("myimg.png")
content = open("myimg.png").read()
print "Content-type: image/png"
print
print content
---------

Using the latter method the file is saved and looks fine (opening it up from
Windows explorer), it's just not getting to the browser w/o errors.

Adam