Problems updating keymap

Javier Mart ín javiermartin at NETSYSTEMSI.COM
Mon Dec 13 06:05:58 EST 2004

Hi List,
   I'm working with maplab 2.2 and mapserver 4.2 in a gis application, but i
have some problems with it. I have implement a search application in a map,
and it works perfectly but when i do:
   $oMapNavigator->zoomPoint(25, $pxX, $pyY);
   $szCurrentState = $oMapSession->saveState();

only refresh main map and not keymap. How can i refresh both at the same
time???.

In other side, i'm trying to show a point in main map when it find something
updating data field in layer object, but when i do "$szCurrentState =
$oMapSession->saveState();" it is not showed. What is worng???? How can i
refresh de main map????.

Thanks to all, and excuse me for my english.