How to calculate LABELMINSCALE and LABELMAXSCALE

Mon Dec 13 09:28:48 EST 2004

The easiest way to know what scale you are at is to put [scale] in your
template and it will display the current scale of the map on your HTML
page. Then zoom in and out and see what scale you are at when you want
to turn it on/off and round the values and put them in your mapfile.

-Steve W.