How to calculate LABELMINSCALE and LABELMAXSCALE

Holger Floerke floerke at DOCTRONIC.DE
Mon Dec 13 09:39:32 EST 2004

Hi Steve,

I do not use the templates. I produce the map images with MapScript because
I have added some additional information like charts,... . Therefore I can't
use the [scale] variable in my template.

Any other idea? Or do I have to write a template just for this reason?

HolgeR