How to calculate LABELMINSCALE and LABELMAXSCALE

Mon Dec 13 09:48:07 EST 2004

Hello Holger,

Well you can get the map scale from the map object and echo it on your
output page so you can see what the map scale is while you are
developing your application and making changes to your mapfile. When you
are happy, just comment out the line that echos the scale to the html
page that your application renders to.

Their may be a better way, but I haven't found it yet and this gets the
job done for me anyway.

-Steve