Logging error messages, environment variable MS_ERRORFILE

Benjamin Thelen bt at CCGIS.DE
Mon Dec 13 12:47:56 EST 2004

Thanks Bart,

meanwhile I found out how to accomplish this. Yes, I'm using Apache.

Something like this:

In httpd.conf
SetEnv MS_ERRORFILE "stderr"
SetEnv MS_ERRORFILE /tmp/logfile

The pitty is, that I still don't get closer to my Oracle connection
error. I had the hope, that I get more detailed debugging information.
But that will follow as a new thread.

Regards,
Ben