Continuing problems with displaying GRASS layers in Mapserver

William Hudspeth bhudspeth at EDAC.UNM.EDU
Wed Dec 15 18:13:09 EST 2004

Hello, Thanks for the responses. I have addressed both of the issues
sent to me, and I still have had no success. I have undertaken the
following steps:

1. I tried using the apache user to create a new location with the
raster data I am interested in it. I ran gdalinfo on the raster set with
no problems (from inside of GRASS). I also ran gdalinfo from outside of
GRASS with no problems. It appears to show the correct projection and
data statistics.

2. A moved a copy of the .grassrc53 file from the apache users grass
data directory to the $DocumentRoot specified in httpd.conf file. The
resource file points to the correct location.

3. I have run the python commands suggested by Sean Gillies with no
apparent errors.

Thanks, Bill