Format for FeatureInfoRequest MapServer 4.4 Bug?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Dec 16 07:22:20 EST 2004

Hi,

if I do a GetCapabilities request on a 4.4 server I get:

 <GetFeatureInfo>
      <Format>text/plain</Format>
      <Format>application/vnd.ogc.gml</Format>
      <DCPType>
        <HTTP>
        ..

So text/html is not in the list.

Did you get that sentence from one of the Mapserver 4.4 docs?

Best regards,
Bart