Format for FeatureInfoRequest MapServer 4.4 Bug?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Dec 17 14:59:46 EST 2004

Normally you can define an additional GetFeatureInfo format by using
wms_feature_info_mime_type "text/html".  Vera, Is that what was defined
? If that is the case : you see the text/html in the capabilities and
you get an exception, please file a bug about it.

Thanks,

Bart van den Eijnden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if I do a GetCapabilities request on a 4.4 server I get:
>
>  <GetFeatureInfo>
>       <Format>text/plain</Format>
>       <Format>application/vnd.ogc.gml</Format>
>       <DCPType>
>         <HTTP>
>         ..
>
> So text/html is not in the list.
>
> Did you get that sentence from one of the Mapserver 4.4 docs?
>
> Best regards,
> Bart
>

>>Hi List,
>>
>>I have the following problem:
>>
>>The  supported Format for the FeatureInfo Request MapServer 4.4 are
>>"text/plain" and "text/html".
>>
>>But I got this error message back:
>>-
>><ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1">
>><ServiceException>
>>msWMSFeatureInfo(): WMS server error. Unsupported INFO_FORMAT value
>>(text/html).
>></ServiceException>
>></ServiceExceptionReport>
>>
>>Can anybody give me a hint how to solve this?
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>Vera

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst