PHP/MapScript processQueryTemplate Help

Rene Teniere TENIERER at GOV.NS.CA
Thu Dec 16 07:46:14 EST 2004

Hi all,
For those who wish to know for future thread searches, the reason it
didn't work is that I thought both parameters in the function
processQueryTemplate(array params, boolean generateimages) were
mandatory. It turns out that it isn't. Since I did not need any
additional parameters, but thought it was mandatory, I stuck in an empty
array. That caused a CGI timeout. Once I took it out, it worked fine.
Here's what I ended up with:

$queryHTML = $map->processQueryTemplate(MS_FALSE);

Rene

>>> Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca> 2004-12-14 1:00:34
PM >>>

Rene Teniere wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just trying to get info functionality working in our site using
> PHP/Mapscript. It seems to get stalled while processing the template.
Am
> I doing this wrong?

Which version of MapServer are you using? There was bug 569 that was
fixed in v4.2 (quite a while ago) that was causing problems if you had

TEMPLATE set only at the layer level and not inside classes like you
have done. If you are using a version older than 4.2.0 then you should

either upgrade or try adding the TEMPLATE inside the CLASS as well.

Other than that, I can't see what's wrong based on the information that

you provided. If you are using version 4.4 and the problem persists
then
you could maybe file a bug with a small testcase to reproduce.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca