Troubles with java mapscript compilation on windows

Karel Cernohorsky cernohor at CENTRUM.CZ
Thu Dec 16 09:38:13 EST 2004

Thans Frank,

Win32 Compilation and Installation HOWTO  helped me a lot.
But journey continue.
I am now trying to compile java mapscript and I have a similar problems :(

Now I have compiled  mapserver succesfuly.
mapserv -v
MapServer version 4.5 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

Is there any similar HOWTO concerning java mapscript compilation on windows?

makefile.vc for java mapscrip ends with this error.
But I dont understand it well, but is seems like problems with layers.
Am I missing some library or what?

mapscript_wrap.c
        link /dll /debug  mapscript_wrap.obj
d:\MapServerSupportProjects\gdwin32/bgd.lib        d:\M
apServerSupportProjects\proj-4.4.9/src/proj_i.lib
..\..\mapserver_i.lib /NODEFAULTLIB
:"MSVCRTD" /NODEFAULTLIB:libcd /NODEFAULTLIB:libcmtd /NODEFAULTLIB:msvcrtd
/NODEFAULTLIB:LIBC /DEBUG
 /def:..\..\mapserver.def  /out:mapscript.dll /implib:mapscript_i.lib
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 7.00.9466

   Creating library mapscript_i.lib and object mapscript_i.exp
mapscript_wrap.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_msSLDApplySLD referenced in function
 _layerObj_applySLD
mapscript_wrap.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_msSLDApplySLDURL referenced in funct
ion _layerObj_applySLDURL
mapscript_wrap.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_msSLDGenerateSLD referenced in funct
ion _layerObj_generateSLD
mapscript.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'
Stop.

I am looking forward to read any hints,
Karel.