MapServer with SLD support

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Dec 16 10:39:34 EST 2004

Hi,

the binaries from Maptools include SLD support.

But you have to remember that Mapserver does not support named styles. So
it always expects &STYLES= to be empty (the default style according to
OGC).

If you want to use an SLD (user style) you can e.g. use &sld=http:// etc.

Best regards,
Bart