crosshatch

John Bolster jb at NUCOMP.COM
Fri Dec 17 08:40:52 EST 2004

Thank you for this. It gave me an idea to get started. Please take a look at
my latest post on this thread for the problem I'm still having. I tried
doing it with several parrallel individual lines and not filled, but I was
having a hard time getting the lines in each tile to be drawn straight. Each
crosshatch had a bump in it where the symbol joins with the one next to it.
So I tried doing it with an outline that is filled and ran into my current
problem.