Is there a WCS how to do documentation?

Fri Dec 17 09:27:59 EST 2004

Um, (head bowed looking ashamed), no I've not written it yet. With this
public confession I'll commit to a how-to (patterned after WMS/WFS) by
Thurs. of next week.

Steve

>>> "Palanisamy, Giri" <palanisamyg at ORNL.GOV> 12/17/04 7:55 AM >>>
Hi Group,

I am wondering is there a How to do documentation for the Web Coverage
Service (WCS) for Mapserver 4.4 version? The release notes says it
supports WCS, but I couldn't really find any documentation on the
mapserver home page.

Thanks!

Giri