getShape and getFeature

Eduin Carrillo yecarrillo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 21 12:22:06 EST 2004

 --- Sean Gillies <sgillies at FRII.COM> escribió:
> Eduin,
>
> The getShape method works as it always did.  The getFeature method is
> explained in mapscript/doc/mapscript.txt and
> mapscript/doc/querying-HOWTO.txt.
>
> Sean
>
> --
> Sean Gillies
> sgillies at frii dot com
> http://users.frii.com/sgillies

Thanks Sean.

ArcGIS reports this error on GetFeature with the identify tool:

Warning:  array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/servlet/GetFeatures.php on line 396

Seems getShape are not restoring values as expected(array). I think is not a
IMSEmu problem.

  $ashape = $lyr->getShape(-1, 0);
  $attributeCount = 0;
  $namearray = array_keys($ashape->values);

=====
Eduin Yesid Carrillo Vega
yecarrillo at yahoo.com
COLOMBIA