Premature end of script headers: php {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Wed Dec 29 17:38:11 EST 2004

Hi,

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Jeff Portwine wrote:

> I think I've resolved the majority of my library problems and other issues
> with mapserver but I'm still getting one error.    When I try to run any of
> the example scripts (hello.phtml, usa1.phtml, etc)  I get an internal server
> error and looking in the web server error logs shows:
>
> Premature end of script headers: php
>
> Has anybody come across this error before, or have any suggestions on what
> it could mean or how to resolve it?    PHP definately works otherwise...
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

Some suggestions:

1st Does the map file work? Test it with shp2img
        shp2img -m your_map_file -o image_file
    or through the web server with the url
        your_host/cgi-bin/mapserv?mode=map&map=your_map_file
2nd did you register .phtml extension in the apache config file?

Bye
Zoltan