Premature end of script headers: php {Scanned} {Scanned}

Jeff Portwine jdport at VERITIME.COM
Wed Dec 29 16:08:49 EST 2004

> 1st Does the map file work? Test it with shp2img
> shp2img -m your_map_file -o image_file
>    or through the web server with the url
> your_host/cgi-bin/mapserv?mode=map&map=your_map_file

When I try running shp2img I just get a segmentation fault
When I try using the web server I get: "ned.: Unable to access file. g()"
Strangely enough though, with all of the example files I was able to get
them working if I ran PHP as a module in apache instead of running it in CGI
mode.    I know I read that you must run PHP in CGI mode for this to work,
but yet the examples work if I run them with PHP running as a module and I
get that strange "premature end of script headers: php" error if I try to
run PHP in CGI.

> 2nd did you register .phtml extension in the apache config file?

Yes I did, my web server runs most php applications as an apache module, but
I configured my server to run files with the .phtml extension in CGI mode
just for map server.

Thanks,
Jeff