install as cgi, with no shell?

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at ANTEL.COM.UY
Fri Dec 31 06:21:14 EST 2004

If you can put a file in the cgi-bin dir of the server, you may tray to
set up a box with the same OS version and compile mapserver there, then
put the resulting bin at the web server.

LALO

Happy New Year to everyone.

--
Ing. Eduardo Spremolla