Printing a map {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Fri Dec 31 08:31:36 EST 2004

Hi,

You can create a new browser window and the user can print it

<form>  <!-- not neccessary if it is inside the mapserver form -->
<input type="button" value="print preview" onclick="window.open('[img]',
'imgwindow', 'width=[mapwidth],height=[mapheight], resizable=no')">
</form> <!-- not neccessary if it is inside the mapserver form -->

If you would like to start printing as well, use the window.print() in a
javascript.

if (window.print) window.print();

Bye
Zoltan