[Mapserver-users] MAp server dont show the images (png)

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Thu Feb 5 16:33:16 EST 2004

Replace  <input type="hidden" name="map_web_imageurl"
value="http://127.0.0.1/tmp"> with <input type="hidden"
name="map_web_imageurl"
value="/tmp/">.  Note the extra slash after "tmp".  Since you're using
MapServer 4.0.1, you'll run into other problems making the demo for
version 3.5 working.  Have the MapServer 4 mapfile reference handy:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/mapfile-reference.html

Other references, including Steve Lime's MapServer 4 demo, are at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc.html.

Good luck!
-Perry