[Mapserver-users] shape file reprojection on the fly.

Amit S BEHERE abehere at cs.ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 5 17:31:06 EST 2004

Hi,

I have an additional question on this one. I understand that the
projection in the MAP object is the output projection. However say I have
a map with a few layers and I want to do a OGIS get map request on one or
more
layer(s). So unless I do the request in the same SRS as the one defined on
the map object I am not going to get useful stuff back. Is that right ?
So whats the use of the SRS field in the OGIS Getmap request ?

Is there any way I can send th OGIS getmap request with an srs thats
different from the one specified on the map object and have it return the
correct image.

-Amit

Amit Behere.
UCSD.
"Technology doesn't make your life more difficult or easy, it just changes
the rules"......Vishwanathan Anand