[Mapserver-users] Reprojection of shape file.

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Thu Feb 5 18:16:04 EST 2004

Jason,

It seems to me that the projection parameters you're passing are not quite
right.  You need to also pass lat_0, lon_0, lon_1, and the x and y
shifts--that should all be part of your stateplane coordinate system.
Check the epsg file, for your particular cs.  Or google it for more info.

One other thing, be consistent with your datum--NAD83 isn't WGS84.  I
realize there might not be that big of a difference but it might matter to
you.

-Perry